Terms and Conditions
“Whilst the company make every effort to deliver all customer goods within the delivery time frame time, we will not be liable if it delays or fails to deliver in part or in full due to circumstances beyond its control.”
In these terms and conditions, the “Company” will mean Mizicor and the “Customer” will mean any person, firm, company or body which places an order with the Company. Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using the site. By using the site or any part of it, customer agree that customer have read these terms and conditions and that customer accept and agree to be bound by them.
Please also read these terms and conditions carefully and make sure that customer understand them, before ordering any products from the site. Please note that before placing an order customer will be asked to agree to these terms and conditions. Please click on the button marked “I Accept” at the end of these terms and conditions if customer accept them. If customer refuse to accept these terms and conditions, customer will not be able to order any products from the site.
- Customer agree that the Company reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time, in the Company’s sole discretion, by posting any such amendment(s) to the Company’s website without prior and separate notice.
- Customer continued use of the site or any part of it after amendment to these terms and conditions is posted will be deemed as full knowledge and acceptance of the revised terms and conditions. If customer do not agree to any such amendment(s), customer sole recourse shall be to cease using the site.
PRICE AND PRODUCT
- The Company shall make every effort to ensure that prices, details and sizes of products on this website are up to date. Prices are subject to change without prior notice and all orders are subject to Company’s acceptance at its sole discretion and stock availability.
- The Company shall make every effort to ensure products displayed on the website are in stock. If from time to time products become out of stock, the Company reserves the right to offer alternative product/s to the Customer of similar value and range.
- The prices charged are those applicable on the day customer order.
- All orders are subject to confirmation of final availability and the Company reserves the right to reject and/or cancel the order if any of the products or services requested is unavailable. If the company are unable to fulfil any of the products or services in customer’s order, the company will notify customer by phone or email.
- All pictures and images of the products displayed on this site are for illustration purposes in order to help the customer to recognise the products only. The actual size, dimension and colour of the products are stated in the product site as well.
REGISTRATION AND ACCOUNT SECURITY
- Customer is required to register before placing any order through this website. During the registration:
- Customer must provide the company with accurate, complete and up to date registration information;
- Customer must safeguard their username and password;
- Customer authorize the company to assume that any person using the site with their username and password is either customer or is authorized to act for customer.
- The Company has the absolute discretion to refuse registration of a potential customer and to terminate the registration of any customer for any reason whatsoever.
- Customer can contact us by email or WhatsApp, or self-update the profile, if any changes to the information that customer provided so that the company can communicate with customer effectively.
- Customer shall be liable for every order made under customer login and agrees to indemnify the Company for all claims, damages whatsoever made by any third party arising from the actions of a person placing orders through this website using customer’s login.
- Should customer find any unauthorised use of customer’s login; customer shall notify the Company immediately and effectively.
- Once customer have selected a product that wish to order through us customer will then be shown (on the website) the charges including taxes (if applicable), and any applicable delivery charges.
- Customer shall pay for the order in full at the time of ordering by supplying the company with customer’s credit card details from a credit card company acceptable to the company, which the company require in order to process customer’s order. The credit or debit card account must have sufficient funds to cover the proposed payment to the company.
- The company shall not be obliged to supply the product to customer until the company have accepted customer’s order. An order shall be formed, and the company shall be legally bound to supply the product to customer when the company accepted customer order. Acceptance shall take place when the company expressly accept customer’s order by email to the customer, in the form of a document called a “Confirmation of Order” stating that the company are accepting customer order.
- Until the time when the company accept customer’s order, the company reserve the right to refuse to process customer’s order.
- The Company may cancel an order if the product is not available for any reason. The company will notify the customer if this is the case and return any payment that customer have made. The company will contact customer to sort out the refund arrangement into Customer’s bank account.
- Customer are not allowed to cancel the order once a Confirmation of Order is issued. If customer wish to seek further information or assistant, kindly contact the company by email or WhatsApp.
RETURN / REFUND
- Kindly refer to our FAQs section for return and refund policy.
- The company accept payment by Visa, MasterCard, Maybank2U. We shall not be liable for any credit card fraud. Please note that the company do not receive cash on delivery.
- All product prices listed are in Ringgit Malaysia (RM).
- To provide secure online commerce transactions, the company employ Internet’s Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology. It encrypts customer’s personal information, including credit card number, name and address, so that it would not be read as the information travels over the Internet.
- The Company may from time to time set credit limits for individual customers and the Company reserves the right to limit sales including the right to decline sales to any customers.
- Full payment in respect of an order must be made upon the placing of the order. If the payment cannot be processed, the order will be not be accepted and customer are advised to contact their card issuer to resolve any problem concerning the use of their credit card in order to continue with the order.
- The company reserve the right to change the payment terms for any order without prior notice.
- If payment for any order has already been made but the order is not accepted by the company, customer will be entitled to a refund. The company will contact customer to sort out the refund arrangement.
The company shall not be liable with respect to any loss, damage, cost or expense that customer or any person may incur as a result of any delay in customer’s financial institution processing the said refund.
- The company shall deliver the products to the delivery address specified and keyed in by the customer on the order form. Order will be delivered to customer via the appointed courier service company.
- The company aim to deliver within the time frame indicated below but the company are not able to guarantee any firm delivery dates upon order and to the extent permitted by law, the company shall not be liable to the customer for any losses, liabilities, costs, damages, charges or expenses arising out of late delivery.
Kindly refer to FAQs section for the standard delivery time frame and delivery charges
- On delivery of the product, customer is required to sign for delivery. Customer shall examine the goods immediately upon collection for any deficiencies and/or damages before customer sign for delivery. All risk in the product shall pass to the customer upon delivery.
- Please note that it might not be possible for the company to deliver to some locations. If this is the case, the company will inform the customer using the contact details provided to the company, advise customer to cancel the order or deliver to an alternative delivery address.
- If the customer is not available to take delivery or collection, the appointed carrier service company may leave a card giving the customer instructions on either re-delivery or collection from the nearest carrier service pick up point.
- If the customer request for redelivery, then company are entitled to charge for providing the service.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to notify the company immediately of any change to their delivery address.
- The company reserve the right to decline delivery of goods to any customer at the company sole discretion absolutely.
- The company shall not be liable for any delay or failure in our performance caused by or resulting from acts of God, fire, flood, accident, riot, war, government intervention, embargoes, strikes, labour difficulties, equipment failures, or any other causes beyond our control. For the regulation’s perspective, the company need to strictly follows the times stipulated in our T&Cs, however the company can rely on the above if the company are unable to do so.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Malaysia and any disputes will be resolved exclusively only by the Courts of Malaysia.